As a Forest Landowner, you need a professional forester:
- to develop a forest management plan that meets your ownership goals.
- to market your timber to qualified reputable forest products companies.
- to determine the value of your forest resources or timber.
- conserve and/or enhance your forestland to attract wildlife.
- determine or maximize the value of your timber, both short and long-term.
- manage and supervise your timber harvests to protect your interest.
- to be an expert witness on forestry or trespass issues.
For more than 30 years, and with many credentials and affiliations, Mark has earned a reputation as a leading consulting forester in Southwest Michigan and the surrounding areas.
Mark P. Janke represents Forest Landowner clients. He focuses on tailoring a plan or harvest to meet these objectives by enhancing, stewarding, and sustaining the quality of the residual forests.
A Sampling of Mark P. Janke's Clients:
Michigan State University
US Army Corps of Engineers: Fort Custer Training Center
St. Gregory’s Abbey
Battle Creek Unlimited (BCU)
Michigan Summer Blueberries
Badger Evergreen Nursery
West Michigan Farms (Armintrout’s Nursery)
Lockshore Tree Farm
Moose Tree Company (Bob Bruggink)
Milbocker & Sons Construction
Camp Kidwell- Allegan County 4H.
Boudeman Farms, LLC
Foster,Swift,Collins & Smith P.C.
Integrity Tree Sevices, Inc
Boudeman Farms , LLC